April 23, 2009

So meet me underneath the station and I'll wait for you
these cardboard towns are all we ever knew,no one's around the streets are quiet now
a familiar tune,we complain that there's nothing much to do
and every night will be, no one but you and me
I cant say but still it shows, that I dont want you to go
and underneath our conversation an unspoken truth that if you wait for me I'll wait for you.
- God is dead meet the kids by British India

i painted this for sarah's 18th. i've never tried doing something like this before so im glad it turned out the way it did.


mixed media on board


i love seeing people dressed differently from everyone else. example. today i saw this girl wearing a black velevet cape and while everyone was giving her wtf? stares to her back, i was thinking awww yeeeahhh how awesome is that cape. cause really, it was pretty cool.

this place feels like home. everytime i come here, home comes into my head. i need to snap back into reality, not all the time, actually less then half the time.


oh and black marker, it seems that you hate wood. no really, i need you to start working again so i can finish my picture.

No comments: