May 23, 2009

im eating maple flavoured pancakes with maple syrup. genius i know. best lunch ever. actually no, scratch that, stickest lunch ever. (note to self: pancakes the size of the frying pan are beyond you flipping capabilities).

dear winter,
you are finally here, late, but here.
now, go away.
xo

i dont mind winter to much, i'd like it even better if it wasn't windy.
anyway, on thursday when i walked into tafe i was greeted with this:



a wishing tree.



it was fun to watch as the tree "grew" threw out the day and to see what people wrote.




this is the black and white version of my friends h/w. the actual colours are blue, red and yellow, because in theory blue=black, red=grey, yellow=white. i asked her if i could have the painting cause i thought it was awesome and she said yes. my painting teacher tried to make her sell it me, but she said she wasnt going to make me pay money for something thats crap. it made me laugh

No comments: