July 17, 2009

so today i made a something like a bedside table with 3 draws, for all my art things just cause im sick of everything sitting in the corner of my room. if you want to know how to make one, this is what you do:
1) go to Ikea
2) Follow the insctruction booklet
3) Use a Pillips screwdriver cause APPARENTLY it matters, or so my dad says. maybe it's a guy thing.




went and revisited lisa mitchell's myspace. i forgot how much i love her music, it makes me want to pick up my guitar. This video clip is too good, imma going to get myself some bird cages and hang buttons in them now. definitely can't figure out why i havent thought of that yet, i see the nicest birdcages in 2nd hand stores. the only thing stopping me from getting them is the fact that i dont have a use for them.

No comments: